Tuesday, February 10, 2009

अत्युत्तम

So... i am officially over the halfway point for this level at school... I am admitting that I just might be prone to burning the candle at both ends... and in so doing I realized that I might be able to calm that down a bit.

Today the snow fell again... now, in the midwest this is not a noteworthy event, however, in the southwest, it is. when i look east, the mountains are blue and sprayed with white. the white full clouds nestle sitting in the mountains jagged ruts... glancing west... the desert shows golden with paintbrush strokes of light...

we are currently engrossed in learning about disease process and diagnosis...

it is extraordinary and I just hope sometimes, that i have the capacity to implement this logical, spiritual, and elegant science.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you have all you need. congrats on your growth in learning.