Thursday, December 31, 2009

Had I known about the sunsets...

...I would have moved out here a long time ago... There was a point on my retreat where I realized that all things are perfect and there is an understandable intelligence to all things.

tonight as I was preparing to leave to celebrate new years with my best friend... myself... I watch a leaf dangling in the sunset. this leaf perfect has lived its life... its season... and it is drying out... though there remains a thin pulse of ojas connecting the leaf to the tree, this too is drying up... at some point there will be the intelligence to know it is time to dry ... close off the flow of ojas... submit to the winds and fly away... becoming one with the winds... to become earth...

every moment has an opportunity to see the creative intelligence of the divine.